Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Shout out for the VA and Hospice



I would like to give a BIG shout out for the VA and Hospice.

These people are amazing.    There has been negative press in the news about the VA.  But all we have seen are amazing people doing a wonderful job.  Both agencies have treated my brother-in-law with respect and dignity.  

We are all doing well and hanging in there as we go through this process.  It is amazing how our daily devotions seem to speak to the moment.

Here are two that have really stood out lately.  God is good all the time!



a little bird

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you as you come along side your brother-in-law during these challenging times. Although I have no experience with the VA, Hospice I understand, and have only respect and gratitude for them. Thank God for their excellent care and loving, professional compassion. Their work helps the entire family. Hoping you find some peaceful moments this next week. I am praying for you....Deedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your prayers. They are much appreciated!!

      Delete
  2. I am praying for each of you. May God comfort you all , during this difficult time.The VA was wonderful to my dad. I have only good things to say about the hospital ,staff, etc.

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...