Monday, September 28, 2015

Our Kitten


I took Lucy in this morning to be spayed. I was out front signing all the paperwork when the vet came out and said, "I need to speak with you before you go". I went back and found out that Lucy is a Louie that has already been neutered.... We really tried to find the owner of this cat I posted pics on facebook, made fliers, looked at the local lost and found for pets, walked my neighborhood asking if this was their kitten, etc...  We really tried.  But since no one has claimed him. I went ahead and had him vaccinated and wormed.   So could I introduce Louie not Lucy.  My aunt thought this was a real hoot since we are animal people.  But lets face it boy animals usually have exterior parts...  I'm guessing this was a pound kitty that was neutered at 8 weeks and then somehow lost by his owners.  But he is loved at our house and fits right in.  He is 6 months old according to his teeth.
a little bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...