Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thankful for Family


I am just back home from the airport.

My mom flew out two weeks ago to join us for Thanksgiving.  It had been 2 or 3 years since she had been here. (Neither of us could remember which)
Of course DH and I have gone back but mom hadn't been this way which meant she hadn't seen the little ones.

We had a lovely visit.
Our sons and their families were able to come and spend time here and we packed grandma up and took her out and about too.

I'm thankful for my dear sister that took her to the airport and today will be picking her up when her flight arrives and deliver her safely back home. 

Mom's flight was early this morning so she and I went up yesterday and got a room.  Went out to dinner and did some Christmas shopping for the little girls from her.  Now there will be no mailing.

I hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving and that you have much to be thankful for too.
a little bird


1 comment:

  1. Robin, I am so happy you had this lovely time with your mom.. That is fantastic.
    Sorry I haven't posted on your blog lately.. I lost you..ha I finally found your blog via someone else.ha Proud to touch base. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...